Monday, February 18, 2013

Next Steps...

The Boardroom! JV Orientation
Hi Friends!

It seems like forever ago I last updated all of you and it is crazy to think that I have been back in the US for only 2 months.  So much has happened since arriving back home and I am eager to fill you in...

This past week I attended the new staff orientation for Josiah Venture (JV) in Wheaton, Illinois.  I had a great time meeting all of the JV staff and all my fellow Missionaries in Training (MIT's).  It was so refreshing to be around a group of people that desire to see God transform countries in Central and Eastern Europe. I am so excited for the path that God is guiding me on, and am eager with expectation to see where continues to take me.  Having your prayers and support over the last nine months has been a blessing and as I start this next chapter I covet them now more then ever.  

A little over two months ago I returned from Hungary… Wow, seems like forever ago.   I am now getting settled back into life in the States, dealing with reverse culture shock, and am constantly amazed at God's provision.  Just after only a couple of weeks of being home God provided me with a Job.  His generosity and timing astounds me!  

I am now juggling: work, ministries at Church (Middle School & College/Young Adult), moving, JV Orientation, and now jumping back into support development to return to Hungary for 2 years. Although life is crazy busy, I am excited to see God work here in Vancouver and in Central and Eastern Europe. I realize that God has me here for the time being and I am thrilled to be a part of his work in the Vancouver area.  I also know there is so much more growing and developing that He needs to do in me before I head back and your prayers for that would be amazing.

Next Steps…

I am now running full speed into all that it takes to head back to Hungary!  If you would like to meet with me to talk about my experiences and how God is working in Hungary and/or where God is leading me next I would relish the opportunity to fill you in!  I know that God has huge plans for the youth in Central in Eastern Europe, would you join with me reaching them?  

Blessings,

Marc Meland, Josiah Venture
"Equipping young leaders in Eastern Europe to fulfill Christ's Commission"

mmeland@josiahventure.com

PS: If you would like to receive more information or be added to my prayer/support list, then please email me! 

1 comment:

  1. Marc, we are looking forward to your return to Hungary! Exciting prospects of serving together...

    ReplyDelete