Sunday, April 14, 2013

So much I want to share with you...

Hello Everyone! 

Hope all is well with you.  I am so excited for the opportunity to serve in Hungary, and would love to share with each of you where God is leading me.  Currently, I am in the process of setting up meetings and informing you on the details of this endeavor.  If you would like more information and/or to set up a time to meet, then let me know (Seeing that I dont have many peoples contact info, please click link to email me yours: mmeland@josiahventure.com).  I would love to have a conversation with you.

Below is a PDF's of my support letter.    



Marc Meland, Josiah Venture
"Equipping young leaders in Eastern Europe to fulfill Christ's Commission"

Tel: 360.721.4064 Email: mmeland@josiahventure.com
Address: 5105 NE 72nd Ave 52F, Vancouver, Wa 98661
Account: 142010

2 comments:

  1. Marc, may the Lord guide you here. We are looking forward to having you on the frontline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ádám! I look forward to seeing all of you soon! God Bless

      Delete