Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A clearer picture

Hello Everyone,

Check out these visual aids created by the talented Aaron Jackson (They are awesome).  My hope is that these illustrations will bring to light my needs and different ways you can partner with me in Hungary.  I am in the process making phone calls and setting up appointments with you.  If you do not hear from me, do not hesitate to shoot me an email.  God has already provided by way of prayer, monthly, and one-time support, and I am blown away by your heart for a country that so desperately needs the love of Christ.  My goal is full support by the fall, but I cant do this without you.

Join these teams today...




Many Blessings,
Marc Meland, Josiah Venture
"Equipping young leaders in Eastern Europe to fulfill Christ's Commission"

Tel: 360.721.4064 Email: mmeland@josiahventure.com
Address: 5105 NE 72nd Ave 52F, Vancouver, Wa 98661
Account: 142010

1 comment:

  1. Those are GREAT pictures!!! Very creative and helpful. Cool :)

    ReplyDelete